Monday, February 25, 2013

Does this camera make me look fat?

Dad started taking pictures again with his new camera. I thought it was my duty to be his model so he can get some practice in so here I am posing on the couch. I try to be patient with him but I can only sit still for so long.

We’ve been busy helping him shovel snow lately. Now that it’s warming up some I will nudge them into posting our stories again. Sorry about not keeping you guys up to date with the goings on around here. Quigley and I are keeping our people pretty busy what with walks at the park and the occasional car ride.
 
DSC_0019
Dad said he’s planning to take the camera with him when we go out for our walks this spring so you guys will get to see some cool new spots this coming spring!

See ya’s soon. Stay warm. Love, Annie

1 comment:

  1. Happy to see your pictures again. Well we had 30 inches of snow :( Mr. Neos aka the Min-Pin was not happy lol.

    ReplyDelete