Sunday, March 16, 2014

It’s a job and it’s mine.

 

20140315_090755_resizedSo as you all know we love going on walks. What you might not know is, we also love going on rides.  There is nothing quite so sweet as the smell of the great outdoors. And now that spring is almost here, they put the windows down for me , more often and farther down.

20140315_090759_resized_1I can now stick my entire head out of the window and share my great beauty with the world.

One day mom took me to Romeo’s, (anyone who has ever visited Uniontown, knows Romeo’s and how incredible it smells). To anyone who hasn’t been here, it is an Italian store. Selling wonderful smelling cheeses and meats. Imported pasta’s and sauces. All kinds of goodies.  Even though I can’t go into the store, you can only guess how wonderful those smells are to a nose the size of mine. Wow…..

Any way, look close and you will see my big head out the window after helping dad go to the bank, oh boy we love those girls, they always give us lots of cookies.

Hope you can stick you head out the window, get lots of cookies and always smile when you think of us.

Love, the hard working,

Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment