Tuesday, December 9, 2014

I think I might be in a little bit of trouble…..

 

20141209_104015so you all know that mom likes to craft. She actually has a room that is full of craft stuff. 

But we share that room with  her. We love to lay in there close to her, when she does her crafting stuff. Soooooooooo we kind of think that her stuff as our stuff.

That being said, she gets a little fussy about us messing with her crafting goodies.

Just remember, it was a mistake. One she may never have figured out if dad hadn’t tattled about my poop having sparkles and Styrofoam in it this morning.

20141209_104111It took her awhile to figure out what I ate, but she found this on the floor of her craft room this morning. And saw a little bit of the pink sparkle that I missed and she knew.

She is going between being worried about my possibly eating the wire, and mad that I ate anything at all. I’m just a growing boy and I can’t help  always being hungry.

So say a prayer, that mom won’t lock me out of her craft room, and that I didn’t eat anything that might hurt me. And think good thoughts for mom, she is such a worrier.

Love, a very sorry,

Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment