Wednesday, October 2, 2013

A pretty girl and way to many legs…..

 

DSC02581These legs get all tangled up. You’d never believe how well they fly.

DSC02583Yup I said fly. We have 4 steps leading off our deck to the back yard. I don’t need to walk up or down them, I fly. Mom keeps telling dad he needs to video my doing it. I’m not sure when it will happen, but I’m sure it will. I take flying lesson”s every day.

DSC02598And me---I rule the roost. But all I need to do to make the parents happy, is be beautiful. And it’s, oh, so easy for me. I’m not bragging, I’m just calling it like it is. A pretty little girl.

May you fly to all your dreams, and smile upon a pretty girl. Even if she is bossy.

Love you bunches

Quigley the crazy leg boy and  his princess sissy, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment