Saturday, October 5, 2013

Mom wanted you to see---

 

DSC02612It seems that if we are not on a walk, the only pictures mom takes of us, is, us sleeping, or laying  down, or just being cute. So, when she had her camera out for a different reason, and we were following her around, she took these not so good pictures of us on our feet.

DSC02613But the story we are going to tell is once more about how cute we are and about sleep.

Last night when mom went to bed, sissy and I went along. Mom always stops in the bathroom (not sure why they call it that, they NEVER give us bath’s there) and we head on up to bed. I like to lay on mom’s side but for some reason, she’s not as crazy about it. And when she finally comes up, well, she always makes me move.

But not last night. Oh she tried to make me move, but her side of the bed smelled just like her, and I wasn’t budging. She told me, strongly to move, she needled   me to move, she even laughed a little to get me to move, but to no avail. So finally she just got in and pushed for me to get out of her way. That worked, but only for a little while. As soon as she was in, I was back on her side. Yeah I know she was already there, but so was I. I molded myself into her body gave her a BIG lick and went to sleep. She fussed a little, but I don’t think she really minded, cause pretty soon she was petting me with long gentle moves.

Oh boy our life is good. The dog that lives next door, really envies us. She has to stay out all day sometimes and calls to mom to bring her over. But mom said there is only room for us……..lucky us.

Hope there is always room for you to lay, with the smell of someone you love close by.

Now, off for our morning nap,

Quigley and his little sissy, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment