Saturday, June 14, 2014

Our first trip to Ohiopyle this year.


20140614_094835They promised we’d go, they said we were going. But it takes them sooooooooooooooooo long to actually get us into the car.
But here we are on our way to walk the land of Ohiopyle.
20140614_103634It was a beautiful day, cool, in the high 50’s. And as you can see the sun was out and the sky was bright. We walked and sniffed, and (now don’t let anyone know I told on him) Quigley pooped two times, and peed at least a hundred times. That boy LOVES to mark his territory.
Me, well I’m a proper lady, I prefer to do my private business in our yard, usually in a private spot.
Anyway, today was perfect. We saw lots of people on bikes, and people walking and dragging little kids behind the bikes. It looked like fun to me, but, I think I’d get really bored.
20140614_110913And here we are going back down the mountain. Mom took a movie, but for some reason it is sideways. If dad can figure out how to make it straight, we'll post it here for all to see. And to be honest, my money is on dad. He’s a computer whiz….
Hope you day was half as much fun as mine.
Love you, Annie and Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment