Wednesday, June 11, 2014

We made up…

 

20140610_172538_resizedSo we seem to take turns picking on each other.

Yesterday was a rarity, Quig, got me. I’ll be honest. Sometime.  I can be a bully. But you’ve got to understand, Quig is a wild card. He looses his mind from time to time and I’m the only one that can calm him down.

(Okay, mom often tells me that It’s not necessary, as she is the true boss. But to be honest, she just thinks that.)

So anyway yesterday, he was a little wild, and I had to correct him one more time. Then all of a sudden, I let out a yelp. And all heck broke out. Mom and dad were both there and boy did they holler at him. I worked it for all it was worth, limped around for awhile. Then limped over to mom and let her love at me. She cooed and petted me, trying to make me feel better.

Quig, well he just got corrected, cause as mom said, he’s not allowed to hurt me. Even if he doesn’t realize how big he is.

I may have to rethink this bossy thing. You seem to get more attention, when you are the one hurt……

We’re fine, and love each other very much, so all is well.

Be careful today. Make sure you don’t bite your sissy’s foot, I promise you, you’ll get in trouble.

Love, on all 4’s,

Annie and her sorry brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment