Thursday, November 6, 2014

And they say…..

 

20141008_082745Quigley is a cuddle bug. Just look at this. This is my Aunt Sue Ann, she’s dad’s sister. She was here a month or so ago, and I really liked her. She said she is a cat person, now I’ve got nothing against cats. I even lived with one when we went to Camille’s (but to be honest, I’d put up with anyone, or anything to see Camille) but I’m not sure a cat can give this much BIG love.

So when she would be getting ready to eat her breakfast, I’d sit with her, just to make her smile. It worked every time.

This is proof, beautiful, sometimes aloof girl’s really are nice. Okay, so I’m never aloof, but you get the idea.

Have a wonderful day, and I hope you have someone to snuggle you when you are eating your breakfast.

Smooch’s

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment