Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Look, there are only 4

 

20141122_075347-0legs that is……..

My mom is a wonderful woman, but sometimes she says the silliest things. I overheard her telling dad that at night, when she is trying to sleep, I grow lots of legs. Now I’m not sure just what she means by that, as you can see, I only have 4 legs, and adorable, strong ones they are.

It seems that even though she loves that I sleep on pillows above their heads, there are times that when I stretch out, I encroach on her space. (Like that space didn’t become mine, when we moved in) Anyway, she seems to think that my legs multiply by at least 4. I can’t help that my feet often end up in her eye or ear, and sometimes, (now this is a mistake) in her mouth if she should yawn.

So anyway, I’ve got proof now. 4 legs, 4 feet, that is all I have, and she’ll just have to deal.

Hope you can stretch out as much as you want, and that you always have someone you love on a pillow above your head.

Love, the misunderstood,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment