Monday, April 30, 2012

Company

So yesterday we had our first real company. And oh my did our little darlings charm the pants off of them. My good friend and co-worker Marlene, and her daughter Stacy came to meet the newest members of the family. Stacy is in her early 20's and a really pretty girl. Quigley took one look and it was over. He couldn't take his eyes off of her and kissed her a million times, kept going belly up so she could rub his belly. I think he is somewhat fickle as he use to look at me like that. Okay so I'm not young or pretty, but I am his mom. And yes I am a little jealous.

Annie on the other hand acted correctly, she fawned when necessary, but always gave one of us a kiss too.   Now you can understand why she is the undisputed Alpha.
I called Johnna last night to report how beautifully her little ones did on their first test with new people. The next one is going to be interesting, the new vet visit. They have been to the vet's many times, but this is a new one to them, and we will get to see how they behave with lots of new dogs. That is not going to happen until next week tho, so only time will tell.

More to come..................

No comments:

Post a Comment