Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Really?

Okay so the kids read over the posting's and did a really mom, that is sooooooooooo boring. Company? really, cute and sweet? They must have gotten together and decided to give me something fun to write about, So first thing they did or maybe I should say Annie did was to make a liar out of me. I have been so proud of them for not getting into the pond. It was one of the big concern's of Johnna and Shelli too, since they swam in Mississippi every day. But I bragged, I glowed as they walked past it without so much as a glance being thrown.   Anyway, I was home yesterday and we did a lot of going out, running, playing, trying to find some smelly thing to eat (any rotten pear's that didn't get picked up was the delicacy of the day) They, make that we took naps, watched some TV, (Quigley's favorite) and just had a nice time together. Then dad came home, oh my were we happy. I now know why, dad took them out for a run and within minutes returned with a red face, trying NOT to smile, and said "I need a   towel" Of course I was thoughtful and understanding, never raising my voice when I said"YOU DIDN'T LET THEM GET INTO THE POND DID YOU'"? And again grinning, red face getting more red by the second, answered, not them, just Annie. Again as you all know me so well, you know I still didn't raise my voice, when I told him that now that they found the pond it would be his responsibility to dry them off whenever they got into it.   I am making this posting, so if anything strange happens to him concerning our pond, my defense will be set.   More on sleeping habits later.
Have a good and dry day.
Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment