Thursday, May 17, 2012

So what's wrong with Grey Hair???

We did a road trip today. I am so proud, I (that's me Annie) jumped right into the car, no pushing, prodding or pleading. Quiq, still wasn't too sure about it, but they pulled out the Bil Jac and  he caved, with a little help from dad, in he went. We road for a long time, but the air smelled sweet and Quigley settled down, so it was on. We went to a pet store in Morgantown, it is called Woof's. (Perfect name if you ask me) They let us come in and gave us some yummy treats and let us walk around and look at all their toys. We were on our best behavior, didn't steal even one toy, (dad was really worried about that) we got our special food,(it's called "Taste of the Wild" and it's yummy, some new raw hides, a new collar for me that is guaranteed for a lifetime. Mom said if anyone can chew through it, it will be me, but they promised to just give us another one if that happens.
Any way on the way home, mom was saying she needed her hair done, as her roots are getting grey. So what's wrong with Grey Hair, have you seen me? People talk about my beautiful hair all the time. I think she is just being silly. It just makes us look alike.  Maybe we can get outfits that match. What do you think?

Love, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment