Saturday, May 12, 2012

We know we've said it before, but

We think they really have lost there minds this time. You know mom is a nut case, and has been going crazy since they found that tick thing on Annie. So she has been stalking the vet's office for the flea and tick oil for us. They have had Annie's all along, and really she was the one that had the tick, so why involve me. But involve me they did. Mom finally couldn't stand it anymore and went into the vet's office, and once more they had Annie's but not mine. The girl behind the desk said, "We do have this other one" Mom being very observant saw that it was made by Frontline and asked what the difference was, and the girl said it was just a few dollars more. So mom said she "bit the bullet" and bought them both. It took a day or two for her to get up the nerve to finally put it on us, but she and dad worked together and last night did it. First of all let me tell you the name of what she used on me it is called Certifect. And she said do not EVER, EVER, EVER. buy that stuff. First of all it smells, a really big time awful smell. Annie's you can't smell at all, next I started acting sad, now that really scared her, and she started to fret. Then she did what she tell"s everyone not to do. She got on the internet and did her research --a little late if you ask me. Anyway the comments weren't good. She got a little loud and wanted to wash it off. Dad thought it would be okay and said I needed the treatment, so she went to bed. I am a little better this morning, but still not my vivacious self. I am eating and running in the yard, drinking water, but once in the house all I want to do is lay around.
We see the vet on wed, but if I don't perk up today, they will call him at home. Mom said next time, we will use the same kind of stuff they got for Annie, or nothing at all.

She said I made her stomach hurt. But I don't think it's my fault. Something about loving me so much.

Until later, a very laid back Quigley.

No comments:

Post a Comment