Sunday, May 13, 2012

A pepto morning

I had to sneak down stairs. My tummy was rumbling a little. I'm pretty sure I woke everyone up so I have to post this quickly. Last night I was up kind of late and I finally drifted off to sleep after going up to bed with Dad around 1am. But around 3am my tummy started making noises so I decided I should wake Brubby and see what he thought I should do. We decided to jump up on Mom and Dad's bed to see if they needed anything before we headed down. They decided to join us so we all headed down and went outside to sniff around a bit. When I came back in Dad had a plunger thingy with a little pink stuff inside. I figured, What the Heck is this but low and behold, it tasted like cherries! Not bad at all and I think my tummy started feeling a little better after I drank. After a little while Mom went up to bed with Quigley and as soon as I finish this post, I'm heading up myself. Nite everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment