Sunday, May 6, 2012

I think they were trying to loose us...........

As Annie promised I get to tell our story today. We knew something was up, as they were acting really squirrely . I am not sure that is a word, but you know what I mean.

 First of all they took out those dreaded leashes----again--- Little Miss Perfect, (sticking my tongue out ) Annie, didn't mind at all. I for one HATE them. And then they actually put her's on, but I was having none of that. I am strong and fast, I know how to move, so off I went. Dad thought it was a game, so he called me, tried to trick me with bil jac, (I think that was mom, they always act together). Finally somehow, they did it.  They nabbed me, I was leashed. Then they took us out of our safe little world and thought we should get into a red thing. Even Annie knew this could be a mistake and backed up, right out of her collar. That got the attention off of me, but she is SUCH A GOOD GIRL, (again, that is all I hear) that she came right back when mom called her name. So now they were determined to get us into that thing called a car. I just said NO, I'll give it to Annie she tried too, but mom just picked her up, and put her in the back seat. It was a little harder for dad, as I am a fighter. But he won. And somehow I was in the back seat with sissy. Once in, it wasn't so bad,  we rode around, met dad's friend Jerome, went to the bank, and then came back home. Annie didn't like the ride thing, I think she thought we would have to be in the car like the last time. It took days. But we got home and they finally took my leash off'

BUT they threatened to do it all over again today. They keep saying we will like it more. But I have my doubts.

Quigley, here signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment