Monday, May 7, 2012

A bag ful of fun...........

Mom came home from the place called work today with a wonderfully smelly bag. We think mom is the cat's meow, but tonight she was way better than ever before. She told us her friend Deb brought  these new toys to her to give to us.
Before I tell you how wonderful they are, (well for one of them it is now--how wonderful it was.--Annie already ate it,) I want to thank Deb for the toys. We think they are the best ever, I am sorry that Annie ate one, but I guess it smelled really good, and she couldn't help herself. It was really kind of you to share your goodies with us. Mom took some pictures of us with a few of them. I think she is holding out on us tho, I swear I can smell more somewhere.
So today is Thank You Deb Day, we hope to meet you soon.

 Love, Annie and Quigley


No comments:

Post a Comment