Thursday, May 3, 2012

We just don't know how this happens

Mom still does hair sometimes and her friend and our new Grammy Sally came by yesterday. Grammy Sally brought us treats and let us kiss her and lick her and even let Quigley jump on her a couple of times. Although mom didn't like that and did her weird sound. So after we entertained her, they went down into the dark hole, that mom calls the basement. It seems they were gone for a really long time, but mom said it was just about an hour and a half. She was really nice and didn't put us in the crate, well she was nice to Quigley, I don't  mind the crate at all. So we napped a little, and stretched a little, drank a little water, and well I just couldn't stand it anymore cause I was bored. I looked around for something fun to do, cleaned the floor for her, sniffed Quig, but she was just taking too long, so I got on the table to see if anything needed moved . And geeze, she left the remote control on the table, I know it was a mistake, so I figured I'd better protect it. But it smelled really good, somewhat like mom and dad, smelled a little like food and I just couldn't help myself. I ate it. Okay I admit it, I ate it. And boy was she mad.

Dad came home and went to the cable company, walked in with the chewed up remote and said "we got new pup's can you tell?" Lucky for me the lady was nice and gave my dad a new one for free.

I just don't know how these things happen,
See you later,
Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment