Thursday, May 31, 2012

She Came, She Saw, She Loved

We must be a couple of magicians, when Aunt Ria, came, she fell under our spell, and it was love. I gotta tell you she reminds me a lot of Annie, she's tiny and pretty and really strong. It must run in the family, I must take after dad's side. Any way, we did as mom wished and behaved as well as any 10 month old pup's can behave. We fawned over her, licked her as much as anyone would let us, and followed her around, so she wouldn't get away. She and mom went in and out a couple of time's, but we got stuff both time's so it was okay, and dad even got home a little early so that helped. I heard her say, she thought I loved her the best, because I was needier , (again, not a word I care to admit too), but mom thinks it's because I'm Willy re- in -car- nated,( it's that word again,) and I remember how much we loved each other before. Where poor Annie, is learning from the beginning. I don't know who is right, or care, I just know I love her. But I also know Annie love's her too, she looks at her real goofy like. I think she's going back to her house this morning and that makes us sad, but mom say's she will come back again, and one day bring our boy with her. I don't know what our boy is, but mom's never been wrong yet, so I am looking forward to it.
All in all, I think it was a great success, love flowed all around. We all ate good food, theirs different from ours, smiles were given, memories made. That's what day's are meant to be, WONDERFUL.

It's me Quigley, talking for both of us,
XOXOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment