Monday, May 28, 2012

Dogs with really special gifts…That’s not us.

DSC00359First of all these are the pictures of us coming home from Jumonville yesterday. We really had a wonderful time, Annie took a swim, I sniffed my way through field and stream. Oh the joys of Uniontown’s mountains.DSC00358

 

But the real story today is by Annie, so here she is. ‘

I heard a story about a wonder dog, This dog helped a little girl with diabetes, he could sense when her sugar was getting either low or high and would alert her parents. Wow, it was wonderful. So I was wondering what I might be able to do for my people that might make a difference in their lives. I am  pretty, but no wonder dog here. But I think I may have come up with something last night. Mom was sleeping really well, because the air was on and the bedroom was nice and cool. Dad was in bed, so was Quigley, and as usual I was on my couch. It gives me time to think, and I thought I got a sense of something. I know how mom hates to get up in the night  to go to the bathroom, but I thought she might need to go and didn’t realize it. So I immediately sprang into action. I ran and jumped on the bed, licked her about a hundred times, and then to make sure she knew what she had to do, I jumped on her stomach. It was then that I heard her say, “Oh geez, now I have to go to the bathroom. “ Success was obtained, Quig did try to stop her, but she bullied through, and in the end felt much better.  I may have found a job.

Stay safe this memorial day, and thanks to all our veterans.

Love, Annie and Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment