Wednesday, May 16, 2012

We met our new Vet.


DSC00263
Well they did it again, put a leash on us and made us get into the car. (Okay, I don’t want them to know but, I didn’t mind as much this time) We had a nice ride, not to long, and new stuff to smell through the open window’s. And then when we got to the special place mom said we were going too, we got out of the car and it was utopia, the smells were  wonderful, we wanted to just walk and walk around to see who all had been there before.
But they made us go in and boy was everybody nice. The girls all said how pretty we were, and something about Annie looking like some other dog. They let us kiss them, and there was lots of mutual admiration going on. We are thinking that this car thing might catch on.
DSC00264We waited a little while for someone they called “THE  DOCTOR” but he wasn’t as scary as his name made us think. The girl Theresa, was really pretty and liked us a lot. The dr came in and kept saying what good dogs we were. He thought we were really friendly, and strong dogs.




DSC00265This is a picture of Annie getting her chip, I got one too, but I was on the floor for mine, I didn’t need to be picked up and anyway I weigh more than sissy. She only weighed 36 lbs and I weighed in at a great big 57 lbs. We found out sissy has something called hookworm, so as is usual, when she gets something, I have to get treated too. (although this time, I gotta say it tasted really good). When we were finished, dad waited in the car while mom paid the dr. We made one more stop on the way home and then when we got home, we ran, and played, (It’s always nice to come back home) then we ate, got special doggy ice cream because we were so good, and had our medicine.
DSC00266They promised to take us out again really soon, but for just fun this time, although I gotta say, today was a good day.
Love, Quigley and Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment