Thursday, May 24, 2012

Okay let’s talk


DSC00311Dad and Quigley got together last night and decided to fool you into thinking that Quigley is this Wonder dog. Oh yeah, I'll give him, he is one handsome guy. But that picture made him look calm and assertive. HA!!!!!!!
He is a wild man, gets this look on his face somewhere between, a smile and a smile by Jack Nicholson in the Shinning. He thinks it's absolutely charming, I think it's strange.

I on the other hand, am sweet and gentle. I am so light that when I jump on you, you can barely feel it. (Did I just admit that I jump?) I have finally found my voice as mom  says, and I think it has a melodic tone to it, a little high pitched, for some, but what do they know. I can now let people know that this is MY yard, MY house, MY people. It feels kind of good too.

Dad and Quig, forgot to tell you that when mom brought home that "piece of grass thing" she also brought us these really nice, bandanna's, That say "I'm a happy rescue dog". We can only wear them when we go out as they are for dress up, and she thinks we will destroy  them. Sometimes I think she has no faith in us. Anyway since we are happy rescue dogs, I think we will wear them with pride.

I have a bad feeling about today, it looks like a mom working day. Which means we will have a lot of responsibilities. Think good thoughts for us, that rug from the other day really needed to die, but we haven't convinced them of  that yet.

Stay cool,
Annie

2 comments:

  1. John and camillie your blog is becoming a favorite keep it up excellent

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, We're glad you are enjoying the stories.

    ReplyDelete