Monday, May 14, 2012

Reincarnated ????????????? Really?

I have no idea where she gets these ideas, but mom is convinced that Quigley is the reincarnation of Willy. I don't know what reincarnation is nor do I know what a Willy is, but she is sure. She swears she can see Willy's soul coming out of Quigley's eye's. The way he tilts his head, the way he knew the moment he got into this yard that he was home.He even goes under the deck whenever he thinks they want to take him out of the yard, so that he doesn't have to leave.
She figures when he opened his eyes for the first time, and realized that he was not in Uniontown, he panicked. And then he started to fret on how he was going to get home. When mom decided she wanted to adopt, Shelli sent his picture even before she sent mine. He was not what they were looking for, that was ME, but the minute mom saw him, she decided she had to have him too.
I'll be honest, I don't care if he is Willy reincarted or not I just know I love Quig and if part of him is Willy then I love Willy too. I just wish, he wasn't afraid of the leash. We could do so much more and go so many more places if he didn't fret so much. If anyone know's how he can not be afraid of his leash, mom would really appreciate your advice.

I need a nap, mom got up really early this morning and if she is up, so are we, so off to sleep I go.

Love,
Annie.

No comments:

Post a Comment