Tuesday, May 22, 2012

I call it redesigning


DSC00312
There were a lot of really fine looking toys in this house. Stuffed one's, round one's, pull one's, and some called indestructible. That made me laugh. I think all toys need to be investigated, need to be redesigned, need to be inspected. And to do that correctly you need to really get into the guts of the toy. I think I need to be put on somebody's board of directors, as I am really good at this.


We still have a large basket of stuff, I don't thing anyone would really call them toys tho....... It's not an easy job, but somebody's got to do it and I volunteer.
Dad thinks it's silly to buy more, but we just look sad and try to find a shoe or something to redesign., so that kind of convinces mom differently. I guess, I could just push Quig around a little more. What do you think?
Love, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment