Wednesday, May 9, 2012

I am NOT dumb as a stump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay we all know Annie is the smart one. But I figured something out yesterday that will knock your socks off. There are things called couches and beds. And they are REALLY soft, and so easy on your bones after a long day trying not to get into trouble. Not getting into trouble is a little harder than I thought it would be living in a house. When I lived outside with Alfie in Mississippi, I could chew anything. Sticks, stones, Alfie, anything. But now in my forever home, there"s lots of stuff that I am not allowed to chew. So I get tired at the end of the day. Annie has been jumping on that furniture stuff since day 2, I wasn't sure why she wanted to jump  so much. But today, Oh My, I got up and no one said off, I stretched out, I get really long when I do that and just fell asleep. Now I am not sure why no one ever told me how good that felt before. So last night when it was time to go upstairs to bed, I figured why not, when normally I would just kiss mom goodnight, I decided to stay. And let me tell you, it was the best night sleep I've had it along time. Mom thinks I hog the covers, and dad gets a little shoved, but all it all, I think it was a success.

Oh the joys of a forever home.

Love Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment