Saturday, May 19, 2012

A bath…really?

We have learned a lot since we came to our new home, but today we learned,”If they say it enough, it happens”
DSC00303They got out a little pool, all I could think was that it was a little small to swim, but it was better than nothing. Dad even went the extra mile and warmed the water. That should have been my first clue something was up.

DSC00305Poor Annie was the first to get dunked. They poured water all over her with a bucket, a bucket, can you believe it? I know they do that at football games when they win, but on poor little Annie? Then they put some shampoo on her, mom said it was by Martha Stewart and would be soothing to her skin, I don’t know she just smells different to me, that is all I know.
 

DSC00306I thought I was too smart for them, I immediately hid under the deck. But somehow they tricked me out and before I knew what happened they did the same thing to me. It didn’t feel awful,  but the indignities, right out in the open for all the neighbors to see.  Mom tried to help me, but it seemed she didn’t know what she was doing because she just kept pouring more water on me. I tried to tell her, but she just kept telling me what a good boy I was and how pretty I was going to look.

DSC00308
                                                      Now does this look pretty to you?


DSC00309They think they are so smart. But before I knew it, it was over. I tried to run for the under deck (my favorite hide out—they will never see me there), but mom ambushed me with big fluffy towels. Okay I look a lot better and that’s not easy to do, cause from what people tell me, I am one good looking boy. But I punished them, by being sad all day, and making them sorry. Two dogs can play their game.
Later,
Quigley and Annie…….

No comments:

Post a Comment