Monday, May 21, 2012

Jumonville, a little bit of doggy heaven

Morning all, what a day we had yesterday. It was one of those days when mom and dad used their heads and stayed with us, so that we could watch them. I don't think they always think things thru when they just vanish. Willly tried to tell them and now it's our turn, danger is everywhere and only we can protect them.

Anyway, they stayed home for a good while, conned us into thinking all was well, when all of a sudden mom started collecting stuff. Annie likes to collect toys, but this was different. She was getting water, a bowl, some towels, of course some Bil Jac, and put them all in a big gold purse thingy. Then those dreaded leashes came out (okay they are getting much less dreaded, but I'm not telling them that). So they opened the gate and I even went without a fight. I had to stop co-operating when they wanted us in the car, I can only do so much, I just stood there and dad had to convince me to get in.

So off we went, and we found this wonderful wooded, place called Jumonville. We walked for a long time, through woods  and over gravel. The smells were amazing, Annie had to stop a lot because she was with mom, and mom isn't quite the hiker, but she didn't mind, as it gave her more time to sniff. At the end of the long path, was a huge garden type place, it had ponds and fresh water, and more paths through the woods.  I am telling you, this was doggy heaven.

They promised us we'd go again, but man were we tired when we got home. Dad was okay, but mom, Annie and I slept most of the day.

Come and walk with us at Jumonville sometime, it will make your tail wag.

Love, Quig and the gang.




No comments:

Post a Comment