Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Our new friends

Okay dad went and worked at our friend Mary Ann's house today.  Well she hasn't met us yet, but I know she is our friend because she sent home the BEST red ball that talks. And mom said she sent them the BEST peanut butter chocolate chip cookies ever. So THAT is how I know she is our good friend. Any way this ball is the most fun. I have had to share it with Quigley, I really didn't want too, but it was just too juicy for me not to share. I also wanted to take it down in the yard, but mom wouldn't let me. I have a tendency to loose stuff down there, and then have to go crazy trying to find it.
I want to thank my good friend Mary Ann, and I can't wait to see you face to muzzle. So until Sat., have fun with dad tomorrow and say hi to Wezzie for Quig and me.

Love,
Annie

1 comment: