Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Then our 300 lb dog hits the ground.

As you have seen and have been told many time's, Annie is minute.( I mean really tiny, small, of little substance, not 60 of them make an hour, this English language is really confusing)  Anyway she is a really small boned, light framed little girl. Well let me tell you about our little girl. She has the heart of a moose. She has run at me and toppled me with what felt like 50 miles of power. And when she has a toy, and wants to lay down it is like a bull mastiff  has hit the floor. You can hear the thump all the way to the third floor. I can't believe she hasn't hurt herself. How such a little bit of a thing can run with such force, such strength, is beyond me. Mom says it's because she is REALLY a DeCarlo women.
She smiled and said any of you reading this who is a DeCarlo woman, or loves a DeCarlo woman, or just wants to be a DeCarlo woman, will understand.

It's all Greek to me, but I Quigley admit today that I really do love DeCarlo women.  All of them.......

No comments:

Post a Comment