Saturday, May 26, 2012

So yesterday, It was an epiphany



Sometime I just don’t understand. I want to do what they want, I want to make them happy, but honestly—sometime-- I just don’t understand. But yesterday, when grammy Sally was here, mom had an idea. And as much as I hate to admit it, it was a great one.
We all know how much I have avoided the leash, but mom really wanted me to not jump on grammy. No one understands ! Oh my she smells so sweet, and she smiles at me and tells me how much she loves me. It was just too much . I jumped, not hard, I didn’t hurt her, but it made mom sad, so she got out my leash. When I saw it, I started to rethink my actions. I started to calm down. Mom put it on me and all of a sudden, I GOT IT. Not only will they take me FUN place’s  with this leash thing, but it make’s me feel under control, maybe even safe.                                     
                                              So now when they want this look---

DSC00327

keeping a leash close, is all they have to do. We are all so much happier. And that is all any one ever wanted.

That’s one small step for man, and a giant leap for dog kind.
I love you all, Quigley.

No comments:

Post a Comment