Saturday, May 5, 2012

Did you ever hear about a thing called a Tick?

I really am not sure what it is, but mom keep going "Oh My God, Oh My God, Oh My God", So I am guessing it is not the best thing ever.
When we first got here, there was a lot of kissing and getting to know each other (okay that hasn't stopped yet and with any luck never will] anyway, as I was getting rubbed all over, mom said "is that a tick?" But I was wiggling so much no one could get a good look at what she was talking about.  So the next time someone felt it they tried to look again but----------- Alright let me tell you, I am one little girl, but I sure can move, I'm thinking of trying out for "So You Think You Can Dance" but that is a talk for another day---------. And I still wouldn't slow down for dad to see what it was, but he thought it was something he called a tag. Between you and me, these guys sure talk funny.  So the day my new best girlfriend Stacy came over, she said, does she have a tick, good grief, these guys never give up, and again mom said we think it's a tag. Well two nights ago, dad was giving me the love I so richly deserve and he said that tag sure was getting big, and he decided nothing I did was going to stop him from examining me completely. And that is when mom started the Oh My God stuff. I won't go into how they worked on me to get rid of that thing. Dad said it was huge, mom said she didn't want to see it, but dad said it is really huge, and mom said I still don't want to  see it. So she didn't  look.  They said something about going to find something to put on us so won't get any more.
I think they are going to take us with them, so we can go for out first ride in the car. I'll let Quig tell you all about it tomorrow.

Have a day full of sunshine and lollipop's. That is from mom, I have no idea what she is talking about.

Love,
Annie



No comments:

Post a Comment