Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Okay, it's Quigley here. I need to tell you about mom loosing her mind last night. I just don't know what got into her, but she pulled something open. (She won't let me do this, so I wasn't sure what was up.) Anyway out comes a round black thing. I wanted to examine it, but she wasn't having any of it. So then she takes something else out of a drawer,( at least that is what she calls it,) and plugs it in, and then plugs the other end into the wall. I have to admit Annie and I were very interested at this point, and then all of a sudden, explosions were going off, pop, pop, pop. It seemed to never end. Finally silence, and then the smell, oh boy, it made your mouth just water. Some kind of white stuff was put into a bowl, and can you believe it, she wouldn't share. Oh yeah, dad got lots, but us----nadda. Just not fair if you ask me.

Hey brub, it's my turn, Annie here. Okay we got thru last night okay, after the white stuff was eaten BY THEM. We all went to sleep, had a good night they didn't snore too much so we didn't have to wake them up. About 6 this morning they started to stir and so we all had to get up. Mom went first, and we had to go make sure she was safe. She opened the door for all of us to go out, and low and behold, there was something wrong. It was wet, and I mean really wet. And then there was more of it coming down, hard. I didn't want to go out, Quigley didn't mind as much, but she made us. And then she put something over her head, it was big and very scary. I am afraid she is having a break down. First last night, then this morning. Dad finally had to come down and take over, we went out with him, but I was afraid to leave her alone, so I made her come out for a minute too. She kept saying some thing like. "They had to have seen rain before, what is there problem." But if you ask me she needs a rest.

Think good thoughts for her.
Love,
Quigley and Annie


PS, Camille here, the pop corn was really good.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if you folks realize it but you can click on the "comments" and leave Camille your own comment on her posting.

    ReplyDelete