Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Did we hear you say “Walk”?

 

DSC02569It’s early in the morning. Usually the time dad takes us for our first walk. He’s playing his tank game, but we swear we heard mom and him talking about “the walk”.

DSC02572I came over to mom to see if she could make him hurry up, but all she could say was how beautiful I am……. She said, if the eyes are the mirror to the soul, my soul is perfect.

DSC02573But did you notice my nose? Look at that line. Mom noticed it about a week ago. (She rubbed at it every time she saw it, thinking I had something stuck to my regal nose) She now thinks it got scratched somehow (Annie) and hopes it will heal on it’s own. Our vet, big Doc will think she’s gone over the edge if she calls and want’s him to look at a scratch on my nose.

I don’t know, I think it gives a little character to my face. What do you think?

Have a wonderful day, don’t let any little scratch mess it up.

Love to you all,

As mom likes to say,

the most beautiful Quig.

No comments:

Post a Comment