Tuesday, September 10, 2013

You looking at Me?

 

DSC02542I swear, they never take their eyes off of me. I can’t seem to do anything without that silly pink camera being stuck into my face. If I’m sleeping, holding on to my toy (I have to do this or the stinker who took our dishes away may take it too.)

DSC02543Anything….. here I am early morning.

I like to rise early. I sleep all night, so I’m not sure what the problem is, when between 4 or 5, I want to go out and relieve myself. So I whine and fuss, and carry on until one of them gets up. This morning, I carried on until I got both of them up.

So of course I need a little nap after relieving and eating and just being me.

DSC02544But here it is, that silly pink thing one more time. So I’ve got to ask-----ARE YOU LOOKING AT ME?

Have a happy day, stay cool, mom says it is going to be killer hot here today. And just so you know, as long as it’s you. I’m glad your looking at me.

Love the vocal and sometimes fussy,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment