Friday, September 20, 2013

Just call me sunshine boy.


DSC02563It doesn’t matter where I am, where I lay,or where the sun starts out. It seems I draw the sun to me. Mom says that its because I’m such a good, happy, bouncy boy.
I don’t know if you’ve heard, but I don’t walk, I bounce. My ears flop, my hair flops and my feet well they have a life all of their own. It makes mom laugh all the time, so I’m guessing it’s a good thing.
DSC02565She said even when I sleep, I make her smile and call the sun to shine, well at least on me.
I know I’ve been laying low for awhile, it’s just that Annie has been doing all the note worthy stuff. Me, I’ve just been me, silly, happy, pretty boy, Quig.
Wishing you a day that all the people you love, make you smile. All the people you love are only a sunray away.
Remember, we love you, both sunny and rainy times. And if you need a smile, just give me a call.
Quigley, the are you sure I’ve only got 4 legs (?) dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment