Monday, December 30, 2013

Aunt Maria calls this….

 

20131226_134130_resizedHog Heaven. I call it my life. I keep getting a bad rap about being bossy and a little over the top; when it comes to herding. But I’m actually a snuggle bunny and love to lay with mom on the couch. I admit, I do the belly up just so she’ll give me a good rub. But who wouldn’t ,she is such an easy touch.

I hope that you get your belly rubbed any time you need it. Looking needy once in awhile doesn’t hurt.

It’s almost New Years eve, so start thinking of being safe and what you want the new year to bring.

I know what we want it to bring. It’s your happiness and prosperity. Mom helped me with that word, I really don’t know what it means.

Love you all, remember I’ve always got a belly to rub,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment