Friday, December 20, 2013

Patrolling the back yard

 

DSC02737Now I take my job VERY seriously . I was bred to protect and guard. And those traits are very strong in my tiny body. I patrol the parameters of our yard at least 20 times a day, okay that includes my night runs also. I need to make sure the parents and Quig are safe at all times.

DSC02740Something was on our deck, haven’t told dad if it was a cat or a bird or that annoying little rabbit. But as you can tell I’m on it’s trail.

DSC02743Brub does help, he likes to be out too. It didn’t hurt that yesterday was a really nice day for December, and the sun was out for awhile, so that is why he was too.

DSC02747I like to take a last look before going in, don’t want to slack on my job.

DSC02753And then it’s time for a nap. You can see, how hard Quigley worked…….Oh boy.

Hope your yards are safe, you never know when a wild eyed bunny will come to visit.

Love you all,

Annie the strong and Quigley the tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment