Monday, December 16, 2013

I hate command performance's

 

DSC02711First of all here are a few more pictures of crazy mom’s decorations. I mean, my dear, sweet mother’s fond love of decorating.----

DSC02716I think this guy looks like Quigley. I have knocked him over a few time’s just trying to sniff and see why he is so stiff.

DSC02726But now to me and the hating of command performances. In some customs, I’ve heard that people don’t want to have their pictures taken, as they fear that you are stealing their souls.

Well, I see some sense in that.

DSC02720But I love my mom, and she promised a picture of me today, sooooooooooooooo here I am. Don’t look too happy do I? Well in defense of myself, it is early and I just got up, haven’t even had my first nap of the morning.

But it snowed here last night, so the walk with dad is going to be a blast. You should see how funny he looks when we try to tear out. Woo hoo,,,,,,,,,,

Stay warm and safe and know that even tho I hate command performances, I love you all,

Annie the bored

No comments:

Post a Comment