Saturday, January 25, 2014

It happened….

 

20140125_080657_resizedFinally, we went on a walk this morning. It was cold and lots of snow was on the ground.  But we really had a wonderful time.

I’ve got to tell you, I didn’t think we’d ever go to Hopwood again, but this morning we did.

This is our creek that brub and I love to run in, in the summer. Now it’s all frozen. We keep hearing that there is a global warming, but I’m not buying it, at least not in our town this year.

20140125_085821_resizedOnce we got home, and warmed up, mom  was working in her craft room. I really love it in here, I can look out the front door window and see what is going on , on our street.

It’s a lot of work, taking dad for his walk, making sure brub has a good time, and then patrolling our street.. But somebody’s got to do it, and I’m just the gal for the job.

Stay warm and safe dear ones, and know that we love you,

Annie and her lazy brother, Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment