Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Look at what they did to me!!!!!!!!!!


2014-01-22 07.25.32_resizedNo this is not cotton stuffed into my toes. It is the real stuff. SNOW. There was a video, but for some reason the big ones can’t get it up on this very special blog.
Don’t blame them for the tons of snow in my toes though, I really love this stuff. After our walk in the blizzard yesterday, I insisted on going back out. And this is what resulted. Oh mom was a cray, cray woman, and didn’t want to let me out the rest of the day. But dad’s calmer presence won out and I did get a run or two.
But today it is frigid out and there will be no walk today. I’m trying to think of ways to make the parents nuts, it’s going to be a long and boring day. So I’ll do what I can to brighten it up.
May all of your days be warmer than -4 degrees as it is here, and your heart be filled with the love we have for you.
Love,
snowy toes, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment