Monday, January 27, 2014

Oh me, oh my

 

20140126_220338_resizedSo last night after our last meal of the day, I kissed my mom good night and went to bed. It was early, so I went on my own. I really don’t like to do that, I prefer that she go with me. But it was about 7:30 and she had to stay up to watch some silly tv show.

So being the big boy that I am, I just sucked it up and did what I had to do. Off I went. Well her show wasn’t on until 9 and no one followed my lead, not even Annie. I went to sleep and then all of a sudden I woke up to a dark bedroom, with no one with me.

I have to admit I got a little afraid. So I jumped off the bed ran down two flights of stairs, at the speed of light, and thankfully found them. I really thought they left me.

I felt much better once I saw them, and cuddled up on dad’s foot. They shouldn’t mess with me like that. I’m still a little boy, who needs his people.

Whew what a night. The rest went well, mom let us out after her show and then we went to bed together.

May you always have the people you love close to you, and stay safe today.

It’s gonna be a doozy.

Love, the most adorable,

Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment