Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Snow, wonderful snow-----

 

20140203_143436_resized_1Now really isn’t this the prettiest stuff you’ve ever seen? No ? Well sissy and I love it. I’m not sure if you can tell, but we got about 10 inch’s yesterday. Dad had to shovel 3 times, and mom, well she just moaned about how sick she is of it. But really, if they would just come out and run with the sis and I, well they’d find out how much fun it is. And geeze, they wear clumpy stuff on their feet (I am not sure how they stand those), so they wouldn’t even get ice between their toes.

Hope your toes stay warm and dry and that the sun shines on your pretty snow.

Dry and cold today, but we are suppose to get more tonight into tomorrow.

As mom would say just what we need, only I think she doesn’t mean it in the way we do.

Love, a happy guy,

Quigley and his adorable sister Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment