Friday, February 7, 2014

So Annie says that she’s a sharing dog----

 

DSC02964I’ll show you a sharing dog. That is me. This is MY bed, it’s a king size,( named after me. ) It has lots of pillows and is oh so soft. But 95% of the year, this is where I sleep, early mornings or for naps when no one is home.

DSC02965But the other 5% I let Aunt Maria sleep here. Now-- they call this Aunt Maria’s room, but I know the real truth. It’s mine. I love my Auntie, so I let her use it anytime she wants. I even let her ban me from MY room, whenever she is here. As a matter of fact, she is so sweet that I don’t mind at all.

But don’t let anyone fool you, this is My bed, My room, My life.

Ahhhhhhhhhh isn’t it lovely,

Hope your bed is soft and warm and large enough to share with you loved ones.

Quigley the real sharing boy……

No comments:

Post a Comment