Monday, February 17, 2014

They are always laughing at me…..


DSC_0367So it seems since we now live in a frozen tundra, I always come in with snow from my snout to my eyebrows.  And they laugh, can you believe it? Laugh at me? Well this is one of the reasons, oh yeah, we have snow that seems to never stop and our temperature (outside, not body) is 4% this morning. With 3 to 6 more inches to fall tonight. Well a  boy who loves snow just can’t help but get a little snow on himself.
But this time it was sissy’s fault. She likes to stick her head into the snow and let it fly, and I just happened to be in the way.
Oh fun!~!!!!!!!!!!
Stay warm if it’s cold where your forever home is, and if you can, just let the snow fly.
Love a silly Quig and his beautiful sissy, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment