Wednesday, May 14, 2014

The heat has set in---

 

DSC00078So today was the hottest day since last september. And let me tell you the moaning and groaning from the mother was intense.

But being the good mom that she is, she went with dad and us for a little (and I do mean little) walk this afternoon. The humidity was amazing. You could almost see it, at least that was one of her moans…….

Anyway, we went we walked, we did the things we are suppose to do, at least Quigley did. I on the other hand don’t always like to do my private stuff in public. Remember I’m a lady after all. So okay, we walked, came home and ate. Had to wait for mom to cook and dad to grill, and geeze, did I say it was hot?

So when we finally got to go into the living room, well I seemed to have just passed out. But as you can see, my little piece of joy was with me.

You have to hold onto your stuff---You never know when mom thinks it too small to keep and decides to throw it away. Or that brub of mine, you never know if he is going to decide to keep it for himself.

So here  I am, cute as a button, at the end of a really hot day. Happy, safe and where I am suppose to be. Close to the tall ones, and content.

May your favorite things be no farther away than the tip of your nose.

Love, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment