Monday, May 11, 2015

Let us introduce you to-----

 

20150502_130359Caroline.

20150503_094745 Mom thought that I’d never want to do anything but chase a cat. But then I saw Caroline, and I fell in love. I followed her around wherever she went, even tried to go up the stairs that had no back, when she ran away from all the commotion that sometimes went on in the big room.

I even cried a little when she wouldn’t come back down to see me. She is a real beauty, don’t you think?

 

20150503_102137Wanted to show you what dad did while we were at the farm. He so wants to be a farm hand, so Shelli took him under her wing and showed him how to curry a horse. Piper was very patient with the newbe and made my dad one happy guy.

Here’s to you getting to do something on your bucket list, dad got to curry a horse, and I got to fall in love with a cat. Oh what a day.

Love, a happy,

Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment