Monday, May 11, 2015

Want to see some horses?

 

20150502_163055This is GT and Elvis. Oh boy were they a big hit. The parents went on and on about how beautiful they are, and regal, how impressive they are.

20150502_163103But come on, we all know they are just really BIG dogs. I mean look they have 4 legs, two eyes and ears and like to nuzzle. Elvis even came when mom said his name. I am sure she told him what a good boy he was for doing that, she’s always happy when we come when called.

20150502_163210Sounds a lot like us if you ask me. Here is GT and Camille’s pony Piper. Now the “pony” is in the front. We just don’t understand, does that mean I’m a pony? (Annie speaking here) Since I’m a little smaller than Quig. Oh well people are funny the way they talk.

Wanted to share the really big dogs that Shelli and Camille have, I mean really cool horses………..

Have a happy day, and find something this pretty to look at,

Love, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment