Monday, May 25, 2015

Shake--rattle---and roll

So today is Memorial day, and dad has it off, so this morning, mom came with, and-------we went to the park. It was quiet, just a few girls to see, (of course Quig, had to flirt)  and it wasn't too hot, but dad let me go swim anyway. It is one of the best things I get to do in any day.

I really like the deep water, Quig prefers the more shallow stuff, so we both got to go in the parts that made us happy. The park in Hopwood is perfect, except for one thing, they just won't let me off leash to show my amazing abilities in the water.  So there is always a silly leash in my way.

Anyway, we hope you like this little video, if only mom got better at it, there would be more.

Wishing all of you a creek to swim in, a brother to bully and parents who always think you are adorable.
Love, the fish like girl,
Annie

Memorial day 03

No comments:

Post a Comment