Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Baby it’s cold outside

 

DSC01953It may not look like it here, but believe you me, it’s coldddddddddddddddddddddd. Mom said there would be no walking this morning as the temperature is reading at a wind chill 10 below zero. Okay, so I am acting like I know what the heck this all  means, but I don’t have a clue.  All I know is that as soon as we came in this morning, we both headed for the couch. Oh the joys of being an indoor dog. Mom said that some poor dogs live outside. Ouch!!!!!

Anyway, be warm and safe and if you know an outside dog, Please bring them in today. If you don’t want to do it for them, do it for us. It would make us smile.

Love bunches, a very warm and cuddly, Quigley

1 comment:

  1. Quigley yes is cold. Mr. Neos aka the Min-Pin goes out and comes right back running straight to my bed under the covers lol. We will not have it if someone leaves their dog outside in this weather. Specially my daughter she volunteers for a rescue group, and the Animal Control here in our City. Stay warm

    ReplyDelete