Friday, January 11, 2013

We all need a little security blanket.

 

DSC01944Okay, so mine is not a blanket, it’s just a small piece of toy, but when I’m stressed, it makes me feel better. They did it, they really did it. They took the tree away.

DSC01946And the Santa’s and snowmen. Then they took my little village and put it in big boxes. Oh the sadness. I tried to stop them. I kept getting in their way, making them step over me, or around me. I nudged them, and nosed them. But nothing worked. They won. So I just got my own type of binkie and tried to find some solace. It was a sad, sad day.

But don’t you worry, I’ll snap back. I’m strong and have been getting a lot of attention since they know I’m so sad.

Hey maybe I’m on to something, make them feel guilty. It seemed to work yesterday. I guess I wasn’t named after my Granny Annie for nothing.

May your days be quilt free, and full of things that sooth you. Hoping this blog is one of those things.

Love, Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment