Saturday, March 30, 2013

Featuring ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


DSC_0906So mom was complaining that there is never enough good pictures of me and dad was complaining that I never stand still long enough.
DSC_0907SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I decided to calm them down and try to co-operate. It’s so hard, there is so much for a little girl to do. I have to check the parameter of the yard. I have to make sure when mom makes that strange noise (she call’s it a sneeze) that she is okay. I have to watch over dad when he is doing yard work. I mean really when does a girl have time to sit still.

DSC_0919I also have to keep Quigley in line and safe. He is a big guy, but he’s a lot more needy than I am. So I hope you like these pictures. I promise I will try to stand still a little more often.
May your day be bright and beautiful.
Lots of love,
Annie and Quigley

No comments:

Post a Comment